Terms of sale
1. Validity of Terms of Sale
1) The terms and conditions of sale are valid for the purchase of goods and services between the buyer from the Wildland.ee online store (hereinafter Consumer) and the company AutoCare Autokaubad OÜ, registry code 14086838, legal address Härma 11, Pärnu, 80043 Pärnumaa (hereinafter Webstore).
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the Webstore are regulated by the Estonian Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter VÕS), the Estonian Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The online store reserves the right to make changes to the terms of sale. These changes are reflected on the Terms of Sale page.
2. Price information
1) AutoCare Autokaubad OÜ is registered for VAT. The prices listed in the Wildland.ee online store include 20% Estonian VAT.
2) The transport price is added to the purchase price according to the delivery method chosen by the Consumer and the dimensions of the packaged goods.
3) Prices are valid from the time the order is placed until the expiration of the payment term of the completed order (5 days after the order is placed).
4) If the order has been submitted before the change of the sales conditions or prices, the conditions valid at the time of placing the order shall apply to the legal relations between the Consumer and the Webstore.
5) The Webstore reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes are reflected in the product information.
3. Making an order
1) Add the desired products to the shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the "Checkout" link in the shopping cart.
3) Next, choose whether you want to place the order as a one-time or regular customer.
4) On the ordering page, fill in the required data fields, select the method of delivery of the products that suits you and click on the link "Confirm the order". An invoice will then be displayed on the screen, which you can pay conveniently via a bank link or other payment solutions in banks as a euro payment. Details for making a euro payment, including all applicable national taxes and surcharges, can be found on the invoice displayed after confirming your order.
5) Fill in the fields on the data and order confirmation page carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the information provided depends on the fast and smooth delivery of the products you have purchased and the subsequent settlement of disputes and claims.
6) Orders placed in the online store are processed on working days (Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00).
4. Entry into force of the sales contract
1) With the contract of sale of the Goods, the Webstore undertakes to hand over the existing Goods to the Consumer and make the transfer of ownership possible to the Consumer, and the Consumer undertakes to pay the amount indicated on the invoice for the Goods and accept the Goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be canceled 5 days after the order is placed.
3) The sales contract enters into force after the payment made by the Consumer to the bank account of the Webstore.
1) After the sales contract enters into force, the Webstore will complete the order and hand it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) The delivery terms indicated on the Webstore’s website are valid from the moment the order amount is received in the Webstore’s bank account.
3) In order to deliver without delay, care must be taken and true and valid data must be provided when entering the delivery data when placing the order.
4) The Webstore is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in the delivery is due to circumstances that the Webstore could not influence or foresee.
5) Delivery of goods takes place within Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Goods are not shipped to other countries.
6) The maximum delivery time for stock goods is 5 working days. Delivery time for goods ordered from the supplier's warehouse is up to 21 calendar days.
6. Right of return
1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of delivery of the goods.
2) Upon withdrawal from the sales contract, the goods and packaging must be unused and complete. In case of withdrawal, all gifts and other added value arising from the sales contract are refundable.
3) In case of returning used or incomplete goods, the Webstore has the right not to satisfy the buyer's application for withdrawal or to set off the cost of the decrease in the value of the goods from the purchase amount returned to the buyer. The Webstore also has the right to deduct the value of gifts and other additional items at the valid retail price if they are not returned.
4) Upon withdrawal from the sales contract, the Webstore has the right to set off up to 10 € of the returned purchase amount to cover handling costs.
5) If the buyer does not return the goods within 14 days from the day of submitting the withdrawal application, the Webstore has the right not to satisfy the withdrawal application.
6) Return of goods
A free-form application for withdrawal must be submitted, stating the contact details of the buyer, the product to be returned and the reason for the return.
7) The withdrawal application must be sent to email@example.com no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
8) The goods must be returned by post to AutoCare Autokaubad OÜ at the address Härma 11, Pärnu, 80043 Estonia.
9) The purchase amount will be returned within 14 days after the returned goods have reached the seller. The amount paid by bank link or transfer will be returned to the account from which the paid amount was received and according to the payment method for placing the order.
8. Force majeure
1) The Webstore is not liable for damages caused to the Consumer or delay in the delivery of the goods if the damage or delay in the delivery of the goods is due to circumstances which the Webstore could not influence or foresee.
9. Processing of personal data
10. Procedure for submitting claims
1) The Webstore is liable for non-compliance or defects of the goods sold to the Consumer, which become apparent within two years from the delivery of the goods to the Consumer.
2) In the event of a defect, the consumer has the right to turn to the Webstore within two months at the latest, submitting the invoice as proof of the purchase of the goods from the Webstore.
3) If there is a defect in the goods, please stop using the goods.
4) The online store Wildland.ee and the Consumer shall agree on the repair or replacement of defective goods. The repair costs are covered by the Wildland.ee Online Store.
5) The Wildland.ee online store is not responsible for any defects in the product caused by the fault of the consumer, which have arisen as a result of improper storage or improper use of the product.
6) In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the orderer, contact telephone number, order number and a precise description of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
7) A complaint regarding the discovery of non-conformity or defects of a product must be submitted within two months as of the discovery of the non-conformity or defect of the product.
8) All claims shall be reviewed and the Consumer shall be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the claim.
9) The consumer has the right to demand a reduction in the purchase price from the Webstore or termination of the contract and a refund for the goods if the Webstore cannot repair or replace the goods, the repair or replacement of the goods fails, or causes unjustified inconvenience to the consumer.
11. The consumer's right to apply to the Consumer Complaints Board
1) If the Webstore has refused to resolve the Consumer's complaint or the Consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the Webstore and finds that his or her rights have been violated, the Consumer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Complaints Committee through the Consumer Protection Board or a court. The consumer may lodge a complaint himself or through a representative. The data of the Consumer Protection Commission is available on the website of the Consumer Protection Board.
Everything on the site is protected by copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our permission.
If you want to use a photo on the page, please contact customer support.
© AutoCare Autokaubad OÜ